October 6

Jeremiah 6:16-8:7, Colossians 2:8-23, Psalm 78:1-31, Proverbs 24:26


Pray: Father, because of what Jesus did on the cross You have forgiven ALL of my sins. You have forgiven my past sins, my present sins, and my future sins. I stand before You CLEAN. There is therefore no condemnation for me because I’m in Christ and He in me. I know the powers of this world will accuse me. But let me simply answer them this way, “He is my righteousness!”


Read: (Colossians 2:11-12) "When you came to Christ you were circumcised, but not with a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision---the cutting away of your sinful nature. For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead." All of us were dead, cut off from God, by our Adamic natures. But God made us alive, He awakened us, through Christ. He canceled the charges against us by nailing them to the cross. One cannot be prosecuted and found guilty when there are no charges. The powers of this world tell us we are guilty and will pay for our sins. BUT THERE ARE NO CHARGES. The price and the penalty for our sins were paid for by Jesus. THERE ARE NO CHARGES. Any threats of pending charges are trumped up. Knowing we are guiltless changes us. We go from death to life and from bondage to being free.


Edify: "There is therefore, now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit. For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death." (Romans 8:1-2) I know what it is to get really dirty. But I also know what it is to take a hot shower, use lots of soap, and get squeaky clean. They feel completely different. When I’m clean I know it. The forgiven know it and when you are clean you literally crave the one who cleansed you.


Practice: Practice giving VOICE to who God says you are rather than listening to what the powers of this world say about you. Practice giving VOICE to the scores of promises God has made to everyone that believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment